Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Beginning

It all started about ten years ago.  Me and some family and friends use to hang together and get into trouble as kids do.  As we got older, some of us left and did our thing, but for the most part we all stayed in touch.  We use to get together and have rap sessions, and the few people that heard us thought we had something going.  Roogaman, you can say, is the motivation behind the group.  While I was away from home, we would keep in touch and he would always talk about how he wants to get the group together and get serious about our music.  He brought in Mack Moon, and together they put down a few tracks and while I was away from home for seven years I put down some tracks myself.  For the most part, they have all gotten good feedback.  Now that I'm back home in Dallas, first thing I did was talk to him  about what he said, and ever since then I have been looking up everything I can from any available source about making a mixtape, and the science behind it.  It's a long, difficult process, but if it is something that you think can make you happy, then why not go for it?  Throughout this blog I created, I hope to share our experience, our progress, and our thoughts.  I think people who visit this page will learn from our success and our mistakes, and maybe even follow a dream that they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment